The Jamaica Civil Service Association seeks to uphold the highest qualities of professional service to the nation, through the guarantee of a highly trained workforce of competent and committed persons whose legitimate interests are safeguarded and affirmed through membership in the organization.
The Jamaica Civil Service Association offers excellent advocacy service and support to its members who are from all areas of the Public Service of Jamaica.
Aims and Objectives
- To improve the standards of the Public Service of Jamaica
- To make representation on behalf of all members of the Association
- To seek to improve the social and economic conditions of the members of the service
- To foster the establishment of branches and groups in accordance with the rules
- To do lawful things as are incidental or conducive to the advancement of the general welfare of its members
- To affiliate with other organizations of like aims and objects, whether local or international, if deemed in the best interest of members